Gateshead Support involves support and advice services and involvement opportunities for the voluntary and community sector in Gateshead
Our new Gateshead Support and Development team is available to provide voluntary and community organisations across Gateshead with advice and support about setting up or growing your organisation, funding your projects and acheiving your aims.
Gateshead voluntary and community organisations are invited to apply for free associate membership which includes Inform, our free quarterly magazine and a discount for any paid training.
We will be providing networking opportunities and want to hear about your ideas, views and experiences so that voluntary sector representatives can speak confidently for the sector and influence plans, strategies and services in Gateshead.
- I want advice about sources of funding for my organisation
- I want advice about setting up a voluntary and community organisation
- I want advice about running my organisation
- I’m looking for training opportunities for my organisation
- I want to know how the voluntary and community sector is making its voice heard and how I can influence multi-sector partnerships in Gateshead
- I want to sign up for free Gateshead associate membership of Newcastle CVS
- To find out about the latest events, opportunities and information from Gateshead’s voluntary and community sector visit OurGateshead
Like to know more? Contact us or see our FAQs